The guy has Learned to Hate Now 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝


How scenarios changes and People change!
 
The believer of Love and admirer of Love Has finally Learnt and started to Hate someone!
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!
 
I wasn’t aware of this fact that she will soon become Unknown to ME
The number of pictures I had of her in my phone, will get collapsed in one folder as Memories!

I wasn’t aware that she will break this relation so brutally,
The first person to respond my message has become unresponsive even after reading my msgs.
 
I kept waiting for her response for day in and day out, and she learnt to respond someone else on priority.
She learned to talk to someone else, she learned to share the same laugh which once she used to share with me…….
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!


After a long time when she asked me my condition by texting “Hey, how are you?”
I have learned to put a fake smile and my Egoistic heart smiled and replied “I am FINE”
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!
 
I wasn’t aware of this fact that people do change as per their need, place and situation they are in!
They do forget the promises they made looking into my eyes,
The way she hugged me and hold my hand under the table so that no one could see or notice… I thought it was love!!!! however, I forgot it wasn’t your fault it was the alcohol which made you do all this, and the next day morning you will be again be someone’s Love!
 
It’s just that I cannot forget your peaceful face when you hugged me, as I know you needed one,
The Peace which she once got by hugging me, has learnt to share that peace by hugging someone else !!!!!!!
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!

The One who made some place for me in her heart, has learned to ignore me while passing in front of me !!!!!!!
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!

I wasn’t aware of this thing that she like to keep her face clean with make-up and her heart full of negativity!!!!!!! (This I came to know after knowing the truth that how much worst she wants for me 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊)

There are people in this world who like to play with feelings than toys.
I am a foolish guy who never tried pretending as I was always the same, from Inside and from Outside. As I never knew how to be Fake or pretend to be someone else.
And didn’t realise how quickly she changed, and I was replaced with so ease !!!!!!!
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!

I was completely unaware that time will go so against me, that the one who used to laugh around with me will laugh at me !!!!!!!
Here I wanted to laugh with her the entire life, and she made sure she removes Laughter from my life 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
I wanted to live my life by dying for her, however from the time the distance has increased. I am dying every day, every moment and every second of this life.
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!

I never imagined that she can live without me, I never imagined that she will share the same sort of laughter with others which we used to share,
I always respected her and made sure you are being respected by others, but she decided to slip away from my hand and got mixed with dirt !!!!!!!
For me she was my love and She will be my Love, however not sure when she became someone else’s love and someone else came so close to them!


The Cure for Pain is the PAIN !!!!!!!

The Fight Continues .......





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)