There was a time when it really mattered

There was a time when I was madly in love with you. Now even if you come to me as LOVE it wouldn't matter!!

There was a time when I really cared for you, Now even if you destroy yourself for me I wouldn't matter!!!

There was a time where I used to write 1000's of Message to you, and I didn't have nothing to do but to see your last seen on what's app and other platforms!! You should know this that its been years that I have visited your profile!! You can be online 24/7 cause now I wouldn't care!!

There was a time when getting separated from you used to give me nightmares, I used to be very scared that what if you leave me or cheat on me!! However I have been humiliated so many time because of this thoughts and ur threatening of leaving me that now even when you are gone it doesn't matter!!!

There was a time when I never thought of living without you, I was scared of being alone, being uneasy and depressed however now it doesn't matter even if I have stay alone and lonely it wouldn't matter!!!!

There was a time when my blood used to boil thinking the fact of someone touching your body, and hence I used to hate the wind as well, and if you don't have anything else apart from ur beauty so now if you get copulated with someone else it doesn't matter!!!! There is a good Saying in English.... "If the beauty is all you have then the UGLY IS ALL YOU ARE!!!

The Attitude you have on your this body, now even if your body become of someone else I don't care!!!

There was a time when I always prayed to Khuda, I never expected anything for me. Its just that I was testing his limits however now I don't bend, Pray or believe in any KHUDA or GOD, even if you become God and come in front of me I wouldn't care!!!!

There was a time when I used to write for you and used to read for you in front of others, I have written an incomplete note after years today & from now if I don't write a single word I wouldn't matter to me!!!!

Do let me know if you will ever find a crazy person like me, who will love you as Crazy as me, Go ahead and find it as I wouldn't care!!!!

There was a time where I used to find you in between millions of people, even if you would have worn HIJAB I used to identify you by your eyes, & now the way I have made you disappear from me and My eyes that even if you come in front of me I wouldn't care!!!

Yes, I would like to say thank you as I have gained a lot after loosing you , I have Songs, Friends and Ppl who don't act like they love me... however I have become so fearless that even if they leave me I wouldn't matter!!!

I never wished and wanted to reveal or unmask you and your reality in front of others, however even if I disrespect a Disloyal person like you today It wouldn't matter!!!

I hope you remember those days when I never tolerated a single word against you!!! And today I am again writing the same thing to unmask your real face and It doesn't matter to me!!!


As there was a time when I used to love u so much!!!!!!


Regards,
Ajay Bohra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)