Do you think that you really love someone?





IF you love someone then definitely one day you will know…. If you madly love someone then definitely you will know..


I am sure you would have loved someone, or you love someone, but if you really love someone madly and then you will definitely know the meaning of love….

I know you don’t remember anything, however I always wanted to ask you this… Do you remember the first time you hugged me, and you asked me to hold tight?

Do you remember when you were holding my hand and you wanted me to hold it properly? I know you don’t remember anything however I do!!!!!!!


BTW now you don’t show up in my search history of Instagram and Facebook, maybe you must me holding his hand and would hug him the same way you hugged me,

however, does his also heart sinks looking at your smile, does he notice a small-small thing which you, then you will know the meaning of love…

Has he ever noticed the birth mark on your Right hand, and does he call that mark as his now? Does he notice how beautiful your eyes is and the mole on your eyebrows…



I know that even he will never be able to see you getting hurt, how can some one sees a beautiful body getting hurt..

I am sure he would been an ointment on your wounds, but does he really put your finger in his mouth if he sees your finger bleeding… then you will know the meaning of love



I am sure he does consider you as his Life… or would have said that you are his life.. however, I wonder will he worship you considering you as his god…  then you will know the meaning of love



I know that you live with him in two different words (reality and dreams). I am sure that you walk miles holding his hands around the world and globe…

However, if you really have guts to face the loneliness I am living with… then you will know the meaning of love



I know you have deleted all the memories of You and me (which never existed for you), however will you be able to delete the memories I am living with.. then you will know the meaning of love



I am sure you would have spent many nights coddling each other, You would have spent nights sleeping on his lap and telling the same stories which you shared with me,

In case if you really want to know what the saddest part of Loneliness is… then walk on the path without knowing where it will end… then you will know the meaning of love



I know you must be thinking I am gone crazy, I am mad, and I am not doing justice to myself… But no being lonely I've freed myself with all the loneliness…

There is a lot of relief and calmness in my sleep now, when I turn the pillow which becomes wet because of my tears rolled down my eyes… then you will know the meaning of love



It is difficult to hide from the world about what’s going inside you… If you can get up everyday in the morning with a fake smile and leave for job.. then you will know the meaning of love



Ohh yes, you clearly expressed that you don’t love me, and even I am a person who doesn’t care…

I don’t feel bad that you left.. go ahead and live your life.. may be on day you will realize my value… someday in your life….  then you will know the meaning of love



Just remember one thing it’s really easy to deny someone’s true love…. If you can find someone who could love you like I do… then you will know the meaning of love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)