Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!



It’s about a promise which I want from you, a promise to love me, a promise to be with me, a promise to live rest of your life with me, a promise never to live me ALONE!

If you promise to stay with me then I will always write for you and about you!

I will not write about your eyes where I feel to get drown in!
I will not write about your hair where I want to get tangled in!
I will not write about your lips which I want to kiss whole night!
Because I don’t write about those things which fades away!

If I will write:
I will write about your madness, I will write about the way you walk, the way you talk and they way you express your feelings!
I will write about the feeling of uneasiness when you are not able to breath and that’s what I feel when I think this life without you!
I feel my each and every word and my story is empty without you!
A dream which had kept me awake because now I don’t find you next to me when I am on bed!

I will write that you are that home where even a wanderer wish to stay, you are that sea shore where waves rise up to kiss your feat!
I will write that I have measure the difference between your eyes with my lips, I will write that I have felt every turn of your body with my finger while you were sleeping, and I was living that moment on my life!

I will write that after writing about you I have learned so much and I will write so much about you that the person reading will fall in love with you, he will start creating your image and will keep it in his heart!
Whenever he will ask something from God, he will only ask for you and whenever he will see us together, he will also ask one question to god that what was the mistake I did that I never got someone who could love me like this!

Just promise me once and for last, because now I only want to write about you and for you!!
                                                        
                 
                       The Fight between your memories and your absence continues!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)