She said I am not confused, not at all but the confusion continues for me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(


Do you love me?

I asked this and she replied “No I love Someone else”

The confusion continues…….

A different person, when I see her and when I think about her..
A different person when I thought She loves me and when I loved her

There was different color hidden in her face
She was a different person when she is quite and different when a chatter box

I saw her changing behavior while walking paths together
She was calm like lake, but when I started knowing her, she was deep like an ocean full of secrets.

You will never be able to recognize her
Unknowingly she is different but when you know her, she is different

Seriously, I’m confused she I let her go or hold her tight
She is different if I let her go and she will be different if I hold her tight

At times, she is an enemy, she is a secret holder and she is a stranger
I love writing about her however whenever I pen down my feelings, she is way different in my thoughts than reality……

                                   
The fight between your memories and your absence continues….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)