Why?


Why is that I don’t understand, why?
Why is that I am able to see everything in that one person and she is not able to see anything in me, why?
Why is it that I want to see her, but I know I will not be able to see her again, why?
I want to see her like my friend, my love, my better half, my partner in crime and my everything, but I know I will never see her again!

Is it that she has found someone else that she never returned to me?
Why is it that I feel that she loves me and considered to be her and then threw me into garbage in one second, why?
As if there was nothing between us.

Why is that she holds my hand every time she is with me and when I told her one day about this,
She denied by saying I did it and she didn’t?
Couldn’t she leave my hand or deny or would have asked me to stop it, why didn’t she stop me?
Why she couldn’t accept that she was the one who wanted to hold my hand under the table, Why?


Why is it that I always felt that she is only and only mine and one day she made me realise that I am just no value to her, Why?
Why is it that the person was able to show you all those dreams which you always dreamt about, in another moment, she broke it, shattered it and crushed it from her own hands and moved on in her another relationship?


And, why is that your heart and your mind believed in her love that much that it starts living in HOPE?
I am still not able to understand that in spite of so many denials and scarce I have got from her, why is that it doesn’t matter to me and what gives me hope that one day she will love me and accept that she always loved me?
Why is it that your heart is not in your control once you know that she has moved on and she has and had no interest in you?


I am not able to understand that why even walking on a crowded street I still feel alone?
Why even walking on the similar streets the place looks like unknown to me?
Why is that I try to find you on the places where we sat in the dark nights and I confronted how much I love you?


I don’t understand why a person who has been told from his childhood that you are a Man keeps weeping but cannot cry in front of anyone?
Why is it that a child in a garbage tank is not able to identify his or her mother?


I find it difficult to understand that how someone can once talk to you as per their need?
I am not able to understand, the logic between use and throw?


Why is that we need to die to live every day?
Why is it that we fall in love with someone who has no feelings for us?
Why is a child who should study, play and enjoy his childhood is asked to serve Tea and clean a table?



Dear Superpower,

What kind of circus is this? That no matter even if your soul is dead you have stay alive, No matter what sorrow you have you still need to put up a fake smile, No matter now broken you are you still need to stand strong, no matter how you love her you have to see her being loved by someone else and someone else being loved by her!

I hope I will get the answers of all these WHY when I meet you up there somewhere!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)