Promise to love you till eternity :)

I have been shattered multiple time while she was in my arms,
Knowing the fact that this moment is never going to be there forever, Knowing the fact that she will eventually leave me and kick me out of her life very easily 😊 like a unwanted piece of shit

I remember those days when I have laughed together without any reason, and unknowingly and knowingly I have told her how much I need her,

Although I couldn’t answer her question of “Why I love her so much”?
However, I didn’t find it reasons to love her, as reasons to love changes and I never wanted to have any reason to love her……

Whenever I used to get angry, I always found her near me, whenever I used to get tensed, I always found near me.......

I have never slept with her, I always got lost with her, lost in her eyes, lost in her face, lost with her presence next to me…. I wish that moment never passed by and I could relive the moment for the rest of my life.......

I have never scratched her, I have scratched her however there are no scars on her body,
Her presence is all over on my lips however there is no stain on her character.......

Now, I don’t want to give any gift, no card or apologies her to again make her mine… As she is mine no matter if we are together or we will be together or not.... My feelings for you will never Die or will never Fade.......

The last time she was angry on me I just picked her in my arms to make her feel how special she is for me!!!!!!!

I am not concerned about her figure, I am just worried or concerned is she should know that I am madly in love with her and it will be never fade away.......

Oh yeah, these days there are few differences between us, and the distance has increased which is too much.......
I wish I could have mind my fucking own business, and never told you what to do and what not to do.......

However.......



My Dear Love, I will love you, love you till I die… 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)