YOU are my “HOME”, YOU are my “HOUSE”



It’s been a year since I moved into this city, with all my dreams and aspirations.
Now my dreams weren’t getting fulfilled as I’d desired, so I started penning down my thoughts.

By the way my dreams are still under progress, however during this while, I met a GIRL 😊
One, who I hadn’t even thought I’d be with… in the wildest of my dreams

And as they say.......

“Every relationship is perfect in the beginning” and
I always believed that We were a notch higher than perfection itself.......

However, all the months, there has been unsettling issues between us.

She belongs to some other city, and as they say.. If one person spends a long time at a particular place, then one gets fed up of the place....... And person
And now she wants to leave and go away, So now she’s left it upon me to be with someone whom I don’t even Love.......


Now I have written an Answer (ode) for her,

But I know if I start telling her or reading out to her,
She will try and dodge the topic.

So, I thought it’ll help me if I share with your guys first
The Answer (ODE) is.......

Whenever we used to be together, we used to try not to have eye contact in front of others,
I would feel daunted looking other as I know they would recognize how much I love her .......
Our fingers would touch each other’s, and I always want to hold her hand while we walked together,
Because I always wanted to tell her that I am there with her and I also feared losing her…….
During the rush hour in the lift or in a crowded place, as a shield I want to stand in front and beside her, so that I can lose myself n her eyes.

I loved looking at her while she was sleeping, when she used to realise that I am looking at her.
She used to pretend to sleep and slowly blush and then try to close my eyes so that she doesn’t feel conscious.

I have seen a different side of yours ....... A side, that others are totally unaware of….
Which shows the carefree, happy-go-lucky person that you are.......

The same carefree side of yours, which asks the waiter if he has a cigarette, or if not, then can he get you a cigarette.

When the lights (electricity) went out or when there was dark in the night, you would snuggle up to me. I would love the light and its glimmering rays, I would clearly see the colour of your eyes and I would feel immersed into your deep eyes, your cotton soft lips which are tied together to control your smile. And then you would put the blanket on your face and would say, “Now look at me and tell”

But....... Yes


What upsets me is your habit of repeatedly telling me no for whatever I say…

You always wanted me to answer you why I love you? And I never gave you an answer, I have an answer today but for not why I love you, however for why I need you more than anyone else… I need you because I was you to spend the rest of my life with you.

I need you is because I want to die seeing old with you, I want to sleep next to you so that I can all night see your calm and beautiful face every single night and morning before you get up.

I need you more than a fish needs water to survive, I need you cause I know you are worth it…

I know I have fought with you multiple times and but still you called me to check if I had lunch or not.

This (Ode) is my Answer to all your “KYU” and why do I love you!!!!!!!

Okay Listen.......

What I’m going to say now is meant for nobody else, but you!
Its is said that to build a “Home”, you need a “House”,
And YOU are my “HOME”

But my love if our home.
So, if you ask me to choose between this city or you… I obviously choose YOU!!!!!!!
But don’t forget, we meet each other because of this CITY.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)