Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)

Yes, it's time to say goodbye.

Goodbye to my happiness, Goodbye to all the fairy world I have been living with you. It's not that I want to stay away from you, it's cause you want to stay away from me. and I see you are too happy with your own life. More of the positivity on your life which is good.


I don't want your happiness and you can keep your "happy for you" wala thing with yourself.

I have seen enough in last one week. Thank you for what you served me :D.  I have lived this kind of life before where I was compromising on my dignity for the person I used to love, I have done before also and now I cannot do the same thing.

Never thought how and why things have changed, people said that I have never considered you as a Friend, Of course not!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!

Thank you for what happened on 19th April :D. Yeah I shouldn't have taken his name, however I never thought that you feel I deserve worst and I remember you said that you are NOT MY ENEMY!!!!!!!!

Really!!!!!!!

Do you still want to say the same thing that you are not my enemy, hope you are happy today. You know what, I saw you today when I was taking 2nd round at the lake and I swear I was Imagining you with the same yellow t-shirt, but not with 3 body guards, Yeah I saw you with your tied hair and 3 bodyguards around you. I am sure it was much needed after knowing that I am a physco. :D :D :D :D

I really wanted to tell you this that you feel your other friends are much better, go ahead and I am happy for you.

You can be in your best and I know you are not worried about me at all.. even if I die. I always knew that that I will be alone once someone will leave and you made sure that you didn't prove me wrong. Thank you for everything you did. I wish I could show my mom what I did, however it's not worth it. Not worth it for whom I did. I might be a dumb person to do all this.

Yeah I shouldn't have taken his name. However if I really wanted or If I have been as asshole I could have screwed everything long time back. however I didn't as am not a small hearted person.

May be when you said that you wanted to slap me and you can get to a level, which I don't know what level you were talking about, I could have got to worst, you cannot and you will never be able to fuck me or my life and talking about him, you have once shared his number with me. which may be as you were drunk and or I am not sure why you did that however if I really wanted I can make it worst for you, I could have done it way long however I cannot get to such a cheap level.

Because I love you and I will, I never just wanted to get close to you for wrong reasons I really love you and which you never appreciated or even resonated with that I was going through.

Because you will never understand what is love!!!!!!!

You have always took me wrong and never even bothered to understand or even acknowledge what I  said and what I meant.

Go ahead and be your best from now. No need to worry as though you were worried about me in terms of if I am Dead of Alive!!!!!!!

At least I know that you wish for my worst and that makes really happy as for the first time you said the truth.

Do I have no harm now as I am getting married, you have no idea what I am getting into and it's ok even if you don't have a idea.

You are freed from one of the dirty place or may be you freed yourself too early :) :) :) :)

I had ENOUGH and I cannot lose my self respect anymore !!!!!!!

Fucking off, As desired!!!!!!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!