Story of a breakup !!!!!!!



It’s easy to die in one go but to die everyday and every moment or slow death is really difficult! However when she leaves you then you start dying everyday-every moment of your life and love teaches you to the path of slow death – Thank you !!!!!!!

I was good before you came in my life, I know it was your first mistake of kissing me and wanting me to be near you, as that’s what made me to fall in love with you!

I never loved you cause you kissed me and hugged me on that night, however I felt in love with you a girl who was really beautiful on that night, a girl whose Smile is still in front of my eyes, a girl who was so happy to see me at the Bar.

I was still ok whenever I used to cry and now look at me, how I am experiencing the slow death from the time you have left me!

I feel there is no existence of me, Dude in what language do I explain to you my condition from the time you have left me!

I just feel unconscious from inside and I am not sure what I am doing in life, I really want to talk so many things and if I have to speak to someone then whom should I speak as no one understands me!


Loneliness
I was good as a lonely person and now, I have started talking to the darkness, be happy and see how I’m experiencing a slow death from the time you have left me!

You know !!!!!!! there is a different chaos in my life, after you have left me, I am not able to sleep or be awake, I am like burned ashes and yet I get burned……. Now a days I just get up in the night to check my phone if you have called or messaged……. How do I explain to you that these night looks like centuries to me…….

I feel I was not that much useless which you always thought but see now how useless I have become for you, be happy and see how I’m experiencing a slow death from the time you have left me!


The Fear

After you left me, I am scared, I am scared to sleep alone I am scared of getting betrayed I am just scared from everyone……. I keep feeling that my phone is ringing, I still feel that one day you will message me and will ask for help that you are drunk and you need some help, I still feel that you will message me and will ask for Tea, I still feel that you will come and ask me how I am, I still get up with this hope that today you will look at me and will call me “ajju”

My eyes keep waiting to see the same girl I have known and not the one who you have become, my ears still wants to listen to your voice on my phone, I was happy at that time when I used to keep waiting for you but now I am keeping false hope that you will one day come back, be happy and see how I’m experiencing a slow death from the time you have left me!


My heart Ache

You know what !!!!!!!, from the time you have left me I feel that my heart has been trapped by some iron chains, I am not able to laugh for happiness, I feel I don’t want to breath to live, I feel my breath are too heavy for me to inhale and exhale as they are so heavy…..

Please tell me Babu, where-where should I find you back, how many times should I go back to those pictures of you and me, how many times should I listen to our conversations recorded on my phone, where should I look? Should I look outside to find you back, as you are now nowhere, BLOODY what should I do as I am helpless as I am not and will never be able to forget you, the wounds on my body has got better however the scars are still there….…

The wound or the scars I am dealing with, there is no medicine for the same, and hence I thought I should pen down my thought and the pain I am going through, be happy and see how I’m experiencing a slow death from the time you have left me!

Transformation

I feel I don’t know anything but just love, I guess the only mistake I have made is, that I always loved you. Ignoring all your behaviour and rudeness or the treatment from you, Still I wan to talk about my love for you and a love story which you will never agree to, I really wish or I really pray that if someone can barter and take away everything from me and just give me back that sweet girl I fell in love with!!!!!!!

I wish if you could have read my eyes and ignore the words I spoke which have hurt you, if I would have hated you that it would been ok, however I have started living with your thoughts, be happy and see how I’m living a slow death from the time you have left me!

Now I have no wish, as all my needs and wants are dead. I feel I am like a hermit who has been dispensed… I know I remember you on each and every beat my heart beats and at every time my eyes blinks, somewhere like a how waves meets its shore, same as how a devotee meets his god.

I know, I know that I have been kicked out by you from your life and I have no place or had any place in your life. Although I know that you have been kicked out by you and from your life and you have separated me and you have disconnected yourself from me and anything related to me however you don’t know that I have started living with you and our memories, be happy and see how I’m living a slow death from the time you have left me!

I was still ok when I used to cry alone, I was still managing things when I was you cry in the dark nights, but now I am numb, I am numb which no one will be able to see or will care, I hope it makes you happy - happy to see how I’m living a slow death from the time you have left me!

Her Picture: @@@@@@@



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Was that Love ???????