And YOU Just left me to DIE !!!!!!!

Dear Love,

This is for you !!!!!!! https://quickmessage.us/image.php?id=EVTDST.jpg

Life:


The way pages of my life left kept filling, there was happiness in few moments and few moments made me Cry!!!!!!!

The time spent with you made me fall in love with you, however didn't realise at the same duration time was also conspiring behind my back and planing worst for me and make sure I am dead from Inside.......
Few people got into my heart and settled in my life like a fragrance of Perfume, Few just slipping away from heart!!!!!!!

i just cannot explain the unfaithfulness, the one whom I always believed were mine and were closest to me, made sure that I am getting the worst treatment and never respected you like you did....... I remember the fight or the anger for the usage of the word which was just a figure of speech and the way she got furious and today she cannot stop laughing when she is addressed with the same word in front of everyone, "Is that what you always expected from me as well"?

I know you have left me and you want me to suffer and die everyday, however memories of us are still alive, why did you leave all the conversation incomplete??????? at least you could have told me your plan (bata tho dete yaar) that you always wished for my worst, All those talks, those hugs, those promises are still alive in my memories, the talks the kisses in those dark nights....... I know you would deny and say nothing happened or you don't remember anything however I know that even you know it's all truth....... You left me to suffer and Die small death everyday and every single moment....... Like people say "Action says louder than words" these day's your action says it all !!!!!!!


Strange things:

Why is that when the person who has left you to die and is making all the efforts to make sure that you suffer every day and when they come in front of you, the only thing which you can remember is the time you have spent together, the laugh you have shared, The way she used to stop and wait for you to leave and to see if you are riding properly or not just after you have drop her at her place.

How come these day people value things than people, why is that you were always concerned about her Image and made sure that you give respect and on the other hand now others are making fun of her and even that person is enjoying being disrespected.

when you see all these things happening, the only question arises is which one was real, the one who was with you, or the one who is with others.
The one who said that she is not your enemy and later said she wish for more worst for you or the one who is just ignoring you and in spite of knowing the fact that her behaviour and the distance she has maintained, it's killing you from inside and every single moment you are dying and longing to be with her.... and still she is happily seeing all these things :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Something on what happened when I meet her:

So, I meet her after a long time, again our conversation started with eye contact, however this time I was not able to see the same feelings for me in her eyes, this time I saw Hatred. of course no one loves a piece of shit....... hai nah?

Nights spent with you !!!!!!!

So now there is a huge difference between the night with you and without you, Now it's a Dark night without you, which is talking reality about my life, (Dark Night - Dark Life) .......

There is something -something which is bothering me, the night was talking about my real life situation, The night we were together, The Moon was smiling looking at our love story (or maybe I can say my love story)....... We were together and every night, I was not able to take my eyes off from your face, from my mole, from your eyes.......

Now, I really wish One of those should have been my last night, at least I would have been happy to die in your arms or right next to the girl I am in LOVE !!!!!!!

Yes, I was always insecure, as I always wanted to steal you, steal you from everyone who ever thought they can be with you, or they want you in their life, but I was not aware that, time has planned something else for me, I was the one who was going to be thrown away and will be made suffer, for only one reason, for respecing her, for loving her and for everything even at the cost of keeping your own dignity aside.

You know !!!!!!! now a days I am enjoying this, th pain, I really want to be alone, live with the pain, want to be left alone, want to ask myself, do I really deserve this??????? or maybe I want to ask you can you do me a favor, please don't give me slow poison........ please help me Die once and for all, Can you please do this for me???????


Current situation:

As I know Death is not easy and as I am now started enjoying the Pain, I still want to and I still live with your memories, just till the time you never told me that you want worst for me!
Now I want to get drowned in the ocean of tears and sadness, I want to cry and shout loudly and get all my anger out.......

I want to say everything to you even when I am quite, I just want to be tied to your emotions........

Please let me Hug those memories which has become black, as I have kept safe and have really taken tace of them, cause I don't want it to fade...... I still have those tissue paper which has your lipstick marks and your makeup :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Let me hug that blanket which we shared all those nights , the blanket which tell me the story of the hug which touched my sole, and where I found my mole on your body :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


I still remember all the conversations in that blanket, as only those memory ease my heart and the smell still makes me feel your presence!!!!!!!

Now, I like Dark nights, but I cannot see the smiling moon. I am scared of getting up everyday, as I don't feel any happiness, I sleep every night with one hope and I see everyday those hope being crushed by you :D

I am pretending to be FINE, as I am scared what if someone asks me (Are you alright?) I know I will break down and then I will not be able to control on my emotions.......

One request to my heart, let me cry, let me suffer, don't stop me to look at her and cherish, I want to look at her new dress, her new shoes, her new Nail paint, her DP when she updated her new picture with new dress, hands rolled up to her shoulders...... Am sure you were looking more beautiful than the DP you have put.......

Dear Heart, let me talk to her when I am quite, please let me be tied to her memories!!!!!!!

I know the fight between her memories and her absence still continues, I wish I could tell her....... Can you save me, Can you not let me die, can you again get smile on my face and help me get rid of this fake laugh, I want to live and not just breath....... Can I not be what I am and not pretend to be someone else.......

Can you or Will you save me???????



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Was that Love ???????