Who decides what is Right and what is Wrong?

Dear Love,


It's been a long time we haven't meet. What I mean is I haven't written about you. 

I don't know if this is Right or Wrong? May be according to you it is Wrong so here are my thoughts for you !!!!!!!

Some thoughts on the things you told me in terms of what is wrong and what is right!

Who decides what is wrong and what is right?
For some the color of my attire or shirt would be right,
for some my dressing sense will be wrong.

For someone my skin will be dark,
for some my character, Stained!

What is in between 'Right' and 'Wrong'?
That's neither right, and wrong
and if it's not right then why is it so?
and if it's wrong, then why does it feel so right?

If still loving you is wrong then why does it feel so right to me, and why does it feel wrong to you. Whatever was there between us why is that you feel wrong now and never thought it was wrong at that time?

As for me it was purely Love and I still love you, even then and now what i always got is Ignorance and no appreciation!

Why is wrong if I feel jealous whenever I see anyone one coming close to you and why is that I feel that what is happening is wrong?

Who decides what is wrong and what is right?


Is it right to think of someone, while embracing someone else?
and if the one in your embrace isn't right, then how's the one in your thoughts wrong?

If your heart constantly pines for the forbidden one,
then would it be wrong, if it's impossible to unsee them if they suddenly appeared?
And if it is so then why have they arrived? Is it even wrong to even glance just once? and if it, then what is right?

Who even decides?

What is right and what is Wrong?

If there is a punishment to steal, then there should be one to hurt too.
If there are court cases for breaking homes, then there ought to be some for destroying someone too!

If filling up pockets with black money is wrong, then is it right to worship a human

If it's right to love one person with all your heart, then why does it feel wrong when the one she loves is not me?
and is she is right, then why am I wrong?

Is there something in between right and wrong? Who even decides?

What is right and what is wrong?

If it's wrong to die fearless, then how is it right to live in fear?
The fear of losing you, the fear of someone taking your advantage, or the fear of people taking your name and laughing at you!

Knowing the fact that you will never be mine I still felt in love with you and I am still!
May be now just your priorities have changed, I always dreamt about you and me.

You know, Dreams have wings the world can cage you but your dreams are free!
You can stop yourself and not talk to me which you said however you cannot stop me to be with your thoughts and the memories of ours!

Is it wrong to dream of your lips on mine?
How is it not right to fantasize your embrace in the middle of the night?

If it's not right to love one person till end, then was my love for you wrong?
and if it is wrong to wait to unite with your love then was my love wrong for you?

If being selfish is the death if Love, then what gives it birth?
If this world runs according to its people then why is it that I am dying everyday?

If love is worship, then why was my prayers went unanswered?
And if it's peace of mind that I want, then why does this heart yearn for you?

Right or wrong,

Wrong or Right,

WHO CAN EVEN DECIDE WHAT'S WHAT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Was that Love ???????