Falling Stars

Ever wonder what happens to falling star after it has been wished upon by 100's of people.
It falls and stays alone thinking, if someone was selfless enough to wish for him to be back in the Sky!

People love the shoes I wear, but stay oblivious to the stitches I has,
You see my shoes are just like me careless, going the distance and torn apart but yet together because giving up is never an option!

I am my own worn out shoes 

My mother has spent all her life keeping others before herself,
Finding the good even in the people she hates!
She loves without expectations but has always meet more disappointments than reciprocation!

I am my mother's son! 

Mumbai local trains carry more weight than they should, still halting on every station for the employees who are running behind schedule for the lover who cannot be late for his 2nd date and the girl who cannot miss the last local, all piling up with an unsaid need on it!

I'm a local train


Mirrors show you a reflection, the outer you that's always smiling and the inner you that's full of insecurity, pain, failure. Mirrors give you a chance to talk to yourself as they stand as Listeners only to see you walk away later, living parts of you in them that will always remain.

I'm a Mirror 

Ever wonder what happens to falling star after it has been wished upon by 100's of people.
It falls and stays alone thinking, if someone was selfless enough to wish for him to be in the Sky again! Only to realise on one was

I'm a Shooting star


I am confused does people ever wonder the things they are repeating with the other person which they did with someone else in past as well and left them by saying it was a mistake and they are repeating the same mistake again!

Do people know that no matter how much you try the truth come out one day by themselves or by others!!!!!!!

Do people realise that for them it was very simple to say that what they have done was a Mistake and they still keep repeating the same mistake!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Was that Love ???????