Love found buried between a book


Story about Love:

              One day I saw myself in mirror lonely, upset and dying yet always smiling! People says I was Withered the wounds are far deeper than it seems.
If you notice them well then, I am become Sufi now, spreading my fragrance across the world.

People say that it smells weird from your wounds however I still spread fragrance in spite being getting so many wounds! As Now I am used to it!

I have accepted it that it’s ok to get hurt again and again as at least it gives someone happiness who betrays me and the one who gets betrayed learns a lesson.

Let’s Imagine how many times and how many ways I am being killed and just imagine in spite of all the betrayal I still live with a HOPE, hope that one day there will be a light, One day I will not be used, one day I will meet someone who will be truthful to me and someday no one will play with me.

I don’t know how much pain I have been through, there is no limit of Pain. I guess I don’t know how to do business as my name is “LOVE”

Now I strongly believe that one sided love is always the best as it’s the purest form of love!

A day when I went through unbearable Pain, unfortunately I found cure in pain itself. The cure for pain is in the PAIN itself!


Ohh, Yes I remember this शायरी

इशरत--क़तरा है दरिया में फ़ना हो जाना
दर्द का हद से गुज़रना है दवा हो जाना


I really admire rose, we all know it has thorns, and people pluck it and Throttle it yet even after dying it spread its fragrance in your hand
Is there anything else which will spread fragrance even it knows it’s going to die! I am sure he will never be sad as he has dies in “LOVE”

I have been buried all the time in the same fashion and tradition!
One day I saw myself in mirror lonely, upset and dying yet always smiling!

After all this I don’t have any problem, as my life has been full of ups and downs.
As I know there will be many more person who will again make me alive for their one-sided love!

I am on my way to again get betrayed and destroyed
Lonely, Upset and dying yet always Smiling, I will meet someone who needs me and my presence in their life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Was that Love ???????