The Emotion which cannot be Defined in a word



Although my heart is in pain, but I have attitude in my breath….


There are a few things that may seem useless to you but it’s IMPORTANT that you KNOW! 


Today you didn’t ask me how I am. However, I am doing FINE!


Although I am wearing a fake smile, everything is real…


You didn’t check if I had my food or not, still I ate my food on time, it wasn’t your call because of which I got up, it was my Mom who woke me up.


I really want to thank you ‘cuz today I am again my MOM’s Prince, I am away from all this Babu, Jaanu, Shona, there are few things which are useless to you however its IMPORTANT that you should KNOW!

After a long time, I have put my own DP on WhatsApp, you can’t even Imagine how peacefully I slept after deleting all your memories and photos from my life…


It doesn’t really matter to me even if you are online on what’s App 24/7 cause today ur presence or absence doesn’t bother me at all!!!!!!!


Enough of being kind and nice however I am happy being rough and harsh, there are few things which are useless to you however its IMPORTANT that you should KNOW!


Today I didn’t meet you however I met myself, the biggest confusion of my life that I cannot stay without you is cleared!!!!! Today I don’t go and read all our old conversations, however I want you to go and re-read them all so that you should feel that how beautifully you lied to me in every moment of life!!!!!!!


Today I am alone, and I know it very well however I know this loneliness is not Fake like you, there are few things which are useless to you however its IMPORTANT that you should KNOW!


  Oh Yes, I will remove you from my Life, phone and my Wit, I feel freedom from the time I have deleted your number, I always lived a fearful life thinking about our tomorrow, however today I have made eye to eye confrontation with my Past, my Pain.


I have thrown all the letters all the flowers and your fragrance behind. Today I feel I have won this battle of this life, you should know this that a true love has never lost any battle in life, there are few things which are useless to you however it’s IMPORTANT that you should KNOW!


 Today I didn’t pass by your house however I have reached too far, I used to roam in your lanes for your one glance and today I am in cloud9,


The face which has forgotten to laugh, the cheeks which never got wrinkles from smiling, has again learned to smile. Even my eyelashes are happy to meet their closest friend my cheeks..


Today I feel complete even if I am Alone, and you are still incomplete even after being with someone, there are few things which are useless to you however it’s IMPORTANT that you should KNOW!


When I got up today in the morning and saw my face in mirror, I realized that I have fussy hair, long beard and eyes surrounded by dark circles,


I feel today its re-birth of me, there is no water (called tears in my eyes) today my pillow is not wet, the spark in my eyes has come back, as I don’t feel any pain in my heart today!!!!!



Regards,

Ajay Bohra



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)