A love Story !!!!!!!



It's about that time when I lost my love, the reason I am saying lost is because according to me she was always mine and I was always her however for her I am Mr. Nobody "A useless person". 

So basically, like every person I am a lover who recently had a breakup or got to know that I was never her priority and she never valued my emotions for her or loved me. There is a special thing about people like me, they try and find time to remember the moments they have spent with the person they love.

It's just a matter of few seconds where I was thinking that I will never remember her or think about her.

So as my heart was trying to convince me that you should forget about her and try not to remember her as from long time you are trying to forget her. However, in few seconds even my heart replied “It’s ok let’s think about her” it’s just that the conclusion or end result has given you pain, you still have sweet memories saved with you!!!!!!!

Next few minutes was the exact recap of my love story for me,

How we meet? when we started talking? the way I told her what I feel for her, and they way she said no, but when she saw my sad face the way she hugged me, took my hands and grabbed it tight.

Wasn’t that an indirect way to say that I love you too?

For me, we both were like a couples in a romantic movie, too far from this world.
Tangled together to find each other. The only difference was that I was not acting (:
She always used to look at stars, moon and say how beautiful they are, and I used to always look at her face and say I agree.

I knew I am madly in love with her and I again started writing about her!
I am so madly in love with to describe her “Smile” was the ink of all my stories!
I have seen the entire universe stopping in her eyes, as she was my entire universe!

The way King Midas has turned everything brass metal into gold with his touch, the same was her touch has filled my soul with fill of “Brightness”

No slowly I started remembering about the fights, I agree we fought a lot not Fight as in real fight.
But days where we didn’t used to speak to each other in spite of crossing our paths, although those unspoken days were too less but they played a vital role in ending our relationship.

This which could have been spoken about and sorted easily however still couldn’t sort!
Many a times I went walking to her and few times she walked to me, however she always knew that we will again fight for same reason.

And

Now those moments where we were together and still not together, she came and sat next to me, holding my hand. Wherein I can still feel that tight grip of her fingers wrapped around my fingers, while I was arguing she was trying to make me calm. So that she could drop me home safely.
When the cab came, she still stood beside me and took my hand in her hand to make me feel better but the conversation we had made me realise somewhere that today this relation will die forever.

A lie is something which I can never digest, and I wasn’t sure that she will deny later that it was she who was holding my hand and she didn't wanted to hold my hand. Maybe she didn’t want any problems in her relationship with the person she was VERY SURE ABOUT! Cause this was the first time I messaged her to thank her for holding my hand.

Now at this moment I felt that the universe which I have seen in her eyes asked me a question, where is the love you have seen in her eyes? While I was thinking about my love story and my answer a friend asked me is we were ready to go and all I said was "few more minutes"

                                             “I really need to answer the universe”

It’s really strange feeling of losing someone, I am still scared of losing her even after losing her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)