Dreams - Shattered - Prayed for my worst - and now being called as FRAUD :D


She thinks I am Fraud,

Yes I am...

I am a fraud as I loved her unconditionally, I am a Fraud cause I wanted to be with her for lifelong, I am a Fraud cause I never replaced you with anyone when I became useless to you, I am Fraud cause I am still thinking about you all the time, I am fraud cause I never thought of hurting you with my words or by any actions, I am Fraud as I always thought for your best and never thought of worst, even when every time and every single time you have just blocked me, removed me or kicked me when I was not needed.



They say that for everyone in this world… God has made someone or the other, for each one You meeting me is a sign believe me…I always thought that I am made for someone like you…Some contact is there with you

My life was engulfed in darkness…. Until U came with a ray of hope…giving a meaning to my otherwise futile life… I was just like a lost ship…. And I wonder how U brought me to the SHORE… am deadly sure we have a connection !!!!!!! ohh sorry, I mean We had a connection as now, I see there was no connection from your end I was always trying to stick around thinking that you always wanted the best for me, however didn't know that I was living a life full of illusion. You wanted worst for me :) 

I fail to understand Why…. What else is there to say…. I chose your hug over heaven…. You entered my life like a beautiful morning…. Giving me a reason to live…. A passing moment…. Was really generous enough…. To bless me with your sight, which was like a guiding STAR…. It was definitely a hint from Destiny…. that (Ajay it's time for you to Suffer) and I thought it was the Hindi waala "Safar" 

You pacified my divided feelings… Breaking every moment of silence with a debate…  A life for which I've craved for centuries… In your company all the prayers are for that (life)…You meeting me is a sign as if I am made for someone like you…. It obliged me while going
A passing moment fulfilled my wishes….I got a view of yours, got sparkling stars…. My Destiny’s boats got a shore… Some relation is there with you…how should I know, what do I know…Some contact is there with you....... You are my partner so why should I worry…this is the reason to live and I will die with this.


You broke me ....... you made sure that I am shattered into small pieces and now you are making sure that you walk on it again and again.... 

Bakwass is all you felt whenever I told you how much I love you and you wanted to know the reason why.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)