Maybe she liked it!

There are definitely many different phases of Love and this time I am not writing any sad break up saga or anything related #couplegoals, however I am sure whoever will read this will relate it to my previous posts.

So, now I don’t want to talk to her, however I want to talk about only her.
Dear life I have given my days to you however night is still all her.
If I really get a free wish from god, then I really want to wish for her,
As I am not sure why, but I only want to tolerate all the nonsense of her for her.

She likes talking and I can call her a chatterbox, and in between she will go silent,
She always wants to take control; she always wants to say the first thing and I know she likes it
Her eyes are like an open bar, I just want to be a security guard of them,
I just want you to put a bit of Collyrium, it’s not that I want to force her to apply Collyrium however I know she likes it

The picture of hers where she has put one sided long scarf (Duppata),
I really wanted to tell her that you should wear a normal Suit (Salwar & Kamiz) as the brightness is all on your face.
I have always mentioned about my moles with her and the mole on near her lips, I know she doesn’t want me to talk about it however she likes it.

Whenever she used to meet, I always made sure I smile, I wish I could hold her hand while we keep walking across streets,
I really want to walk miles holding her hand and talk my heart out without knowing the consequences,

It’s like I always saw her face whenever I closed my eyes or I thought of praying,
Every time I used to look behind to see if she is there or not if she has left or not, I know she likes it.

I love the earrings she had worn on Diwali night, and I am in love with her Smile,
I am sure if people will ask her what is the reason of her blush, and she might respond because HE LIKES IT.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)