Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself !


I always thought Weird+weird= LOVE, however I was wrong.

You know what, I was just looking at your pics and some stupid videos which I took and I really mean it that there is no one whom I have ever meet in my life, I thought I was in love with someone in past years however I realised that there's on one who can ever take your place NOW. The way you smile, the way you look ( not of course at me now a days) as you have a new Sweety. I always thought that you always knew that what I am thinking about (which was of course about you). The way you have hugged me when that's all what I needed.

I want to cry and I want to die in your arms , I really never wanted much from you however just, LOVE. Never thought that this is what it will turn into, I didn't expect much from you. All I wanted it someone I could trust and I could call whenever I wanted and that also you took away from me :(

I remember that you were the only one who told me no to trust that person who is very close to you today, Right?

And all I can see that that person is the best person for you for now, of course your sweety :)


All I know is, there will be never me and another you. You have touched me Profoundly than I have ever thought anyone could touch me.

I love you and I need you the most, however It's all gone and you made it all vanished.


I am not sure who will do all the stupidest thing which I have done and I will never repeat as well. As that was all because of anger I did.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I want to write about you !!!!!!!

Time to Say Goodbye - As I deserve the WORST :)