Why is that I don’t understand, why? Why is that I am able to see everything in that one person and she is not able to see anything in me, why? Why is it that I want to see her, but I know I will not be able to see her again, why? I want to see her like my friend, my love, my better half, my partner in crime and my everything, but I know I will never see her again! Is it that she has found someone else that she never returned to me? Why is it that I feel that she loves me and considered to be her and then threw me into garbage in one second, why? As if there was nothing between us. Why is that she holds my hand every time she is with me and when I told her one day about this, She denied by saying I did it and she didn’t? Couldn’t she leave my hand or deny or would have asked me to stop it, why didn’t she stop me? Why she couldn’t accept that she was the one who wanted to hold my hand under the table, Why? Why is it that I always felt that she is only and...
Comments